Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer's here and the time is right...

...for obese women to dress appropriately in public!

Don't get me wrong:  I'm NOT referring to mildly-overweight women like say Kate Winslet, Jennifer Hudson, Renee Zellweger at Bridget Jones size (which I actually prefer) or even Ann Wilson circa 1985.  I'm talking about these female Jabba The Huts like in the photo here, who ought to have a little common sense.  I've already seen far more flesh than I care to this spring and summer, and I swear, if I see any more of these grossly overweight (and often tattooed) skanks trying to look chic at the grocery store in their spaghetti-strap tube tops (with those oh-so-sexy exposed bra straps), it may just give me cause to reconsider homosexuality!  Look folks, I weigh 265 to 270 pounds, and I do the world a great big favor by not going shirtless in public, so a good rule of thumb is basically any woman who outweighs me by more than 20 pounds has no business wearing this stuff outside the house!

No comments: