Friday, November 9, 2007

Strange bedfellows

The very wrong Rev. Pat Robertson gave his endorsement to Presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani this week.  Being the good hypocrisy pointer-outer that I am, I’d be remiss if I didn’t make note of the fact that old Rudy is pro-abortion and allcan you say "flip-flop"?  Seems to me that having Pat Robertson in your political corner is about as reassuring as having Barney Fife as the head of the CIA, but since I don't really give a rip about Rudy G. anyway, he can have the bastard!

Speaking of abortion, why is it they always refer to abortion clinics as "Family Planning Centers"?  I even remember seeing a condom machine in the men’s room at a convenience store that was labeled "Family Planning Center".  Wouldn’t "Family Avoiding Centers" be more accurate?

AnywhooI’ve been meaning to rip on ol’ Pat for quite some time now, and now is as good a time as any, so ladies and gents, please enjoy a sampling of Pat Robertson’s greatest hits.

No comments: