Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The New "Ugly Betty"

I'm sorry, but this girl is far too pretty to be playing a character called "Ugly Betty":

This is America Ferrera.  She plays the title character on the ABC comedy "Ugly Betty".  She requires a bit of help to look the part—bad wig, fake braces on her teeth, Sally Jesse Raphael eyeglasses, et al, but as you can see, she's quite the cutie in real life...

I have found a much more suitable candidate for the role of "Ugly Betty".  This is Melissa Rivers, or as I usually refer to her, "Joan Rivers' Ugly-Ass Daughter".  As you can see, she's a natural for the part, and requires absolutely no augmentation whatsoever to fit the role.  I'm fairly sure she works cheap too...
While I'm on a roll here, can someone please explain to me what in blue blazes qualifies Joan Rivers (and her ugly-ass daughter) to be a fashion expert?  This woman is hardly a fashion plate herself, so who the hell is she to criticize what anyone else wears?  This is akin to a quadriplegic teaching physical education class...

No comments: