Sunday, March 4, 2007

First and ten, do it again...

For those of you who don't know what I look like, here is photographic evidence.  I would put a photo of myself in my blog profile, but they want me to download something for that, so this is the next best thing.  Just for the record, I am not a Minnesota Vikings fan--I got the Daunte Culpepper jersey on sale cheap at the Mall of America, 11 is my favorite number, the Vikings mini-helmet belongs to my good friend Phil (aka "Cheez"), and fuck it, I look good in purple!

Here's another shot taken that same day with me modeling the latest in Union Jack headwear with Phil's cousins Steve and Lee from Merry Ole England.  At least I have cuter knees than that blonde morning news tart on Faux News Channel...






And while I'm at it, here's my humble abode for the past 11 years, 2 months, and 8 days, along with my former vehicle, Homer The Cavalier, so-named after H. Simpson's similar-looking conveyance vehicle. Please note the fallen rust particles near his tailpipe...












And here is my current conveyance vehicle, the mighty Sparky The Cavalier, for which I owe five more year's worth of payments.  He's about 10 years younger than Homer, and lots more reliable, too. Oddly enough, being a 2-door machine, Sparky has more payload space than Homer did, plus he has a fine CD player that I can avoid morning FM radio shows with too...

No comments: