Not unlike Charlie Brown, I'm a sucker for pretty redheads, so here's a list of my faves:
1. Anni-Frid (Frida) Lyngstad (ABBA)
2. Jane Leeves (“Frasier”)
3. Kate Pierson (The B-52’s)
4. Sara Rue (“Less Than Perfect”)
5. Annie Potts (“Designing Women”)
6. Penelope Ann Miller (Awakenings)
7. Kate Winslet (Titanic)
8. Peri Gilpin (“Frasier”)
9. Belinda Carlisle (The Go-Go's)
10. Joan Cusack (Working Girl)/Jackie Zeman ("General Hospital") [TIE]
Honorable mention: Yvonne Craig as Batgirl on “Batman”--She wore a wig, thus was technically a redhead! Certainly the first one I ever lusted after at the tender age of five! And yes, Kate Pierson of The B-52's is renowned for sporting wigs in their stage act and videos, but her real hair is downright gorgeous, too.
By the by, a lot of people don't realize that the most famous redhead of all, Lucille Ball, was actually a natural brunette. She was quite the hottie when she was younger too, like when she was in movies with the Marx Brothers and the Three Stooges in the '30s and '40s. Lucy!!! You got some splainin' ta do!